Monday, January 24, 2011

Too Damn Cold

It's January and it's too damn cold outside.  So cold I'm not going out unless I have to. I'm not even considering going out to go cross country skiing or ice skating.  There is one problem. I'm getting cabin fever!  I'm missing walking around with my camera.  The sun's been out the last few days, which makes going out a little more bearable. The other day, while waiting for my car to be loaded with some type of non- skid material for the walkway to the studio, I found myself watching a small herd of bulls as they were frolicking about at a local farm.  The sun was getting low and it was starting to look real pretty.  I grabbed my camera from the back seat and took a few shots. Boy did it feel good.  The sun was getting lower as I was driving away &  I came across a closing shot.
Photos ©JoAnne Kalish
Photos ©JoAnne Kalish

No comments:

Post a Comment