Tuesday, January 3, 2012


Our friends Bill & Kathrin first-footed over to our home New Year's Day for Brunch and brought customary gifts.  This was the first I heard of this tradition and it was quite lovely in thought. I also have to mention, that my friend artist Will Barnet called to wish us a Happy New Year - Will is 100 years old and it doesn't get any better than that! He is absolutely the best! What a way to start out the year! 

In case no one has been playing around with the Nik software it's absolutely great and totally user friendly.  I would highly recommend it.  

Looking forward to a great 2012 - I already see some very good signs that it will be a special year.  

We are in the process of adding new workshops and redoing our websites so please stay tuned. 


No comments:

Post a Comment